Fidelity Services Group: Internships 2022 / 2023
Fidelity Services Group is inviting South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Closing Date: Not specified
Internship Location: Goodwood, Western Cape, South Africa
About our Internship
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 months development programme, based in Johannesburg.
The programme will only accept candidates in Johannesburg or willing to relocate to the Gauteng province at their own cost.
The programme will provide the graduates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, enabling them with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives, and outcomes
Requirements you need to apply for the Internship
Qualifications such but are not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Sales, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level.
- You have to be with 0 – 1 year of experience
- You must be based or willing to relocate to Johannesburg
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- You must have your own reliable vehicle
- You must have a clear criminal record
- You must have computer literate fully in the MS Office suite
- You have to be willing to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Note: Postgraduate is advantageous.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
How to apply for the Internship
Applicants will undergo standard selection and screening processes. Interested candidates whose credentials match the requirements can send their CVs before business closes on 30 September 2022.
Note: Preference will be given to EE candidates.