Umzimvubu Municipality: Communication Internships 2022 / 2023
Umzimvubu Local Municipality is inviting South African unemployed graduates to apply for Communication Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Mount Frere, Eastern Cape st
Internship Closing Date: 21 September 2022
INTERN: COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
ONE (01) YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
STIPEND: R 45 783, 84 PER ANNUM
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assist with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
- Assist withthe development, writing editing and distribution of the municipal publications
- Assist with the distribution of content on all municipal social media platforms.
- Assist with developing, writing and distributingan approved press release
- Assist with the organising of executive photos, photo opportunities and events
Requirements you need to apply for Communication Internship
- Grade 12
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and willing to work extended hours
- Three (03) year Degree/ National Diploma Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communication or equivalent qualification
- Good writing skills and knowledge of development communication
- No experience required
- The ability to write Articles in IsiXhosa will be an added advantage.
How to apply for Communication Internship
All applications with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational certificates not older than three months together with a covering letter should be forwarded to The Corporate Services Department, Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9020, MOUNT FRERE (KwaBhaca), 5090 or hand delivered at Erf 813 Main Street, Mount Frere, 5090 or 67 Church Street, Mount Ayliff (EmaXesibeni), 4735 Applications for an internship must be accompanied by proof of residence obtained from ward Councillor.
People with disability are encouraged to apply
Note: No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted Enquiries: Amanda Masentse (039) 255 850018562.