Sibanye Stillwater: Mining Engineering Learnership 2022 / 2023
Sibanye Stillwater Company is inviting unemployed youth to apply for a Learnership proggramme for the year 2022 / 2023.
Location: Driefontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Closing Date: 12 October 2022
About our Learnership
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a bursary and practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme.
Note: All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye-Stillwater.
Requirements you need to apply for a Learnership
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with a minimum of English 5(60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+)
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatever reason
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
How to Apply for Learnership
Note: Applicants must upload Proof of residence, CV, and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications on their online application.