Limpopo Dept of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure: Bursaries 2023
Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure is inviting South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Requirements you need to apply for Limpopo of Public Works Bursaries 2023
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university/technikon
- Students attending or already studying towards a degree/diploma at a recognized South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
Bursaries are available in the following study areas:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree/N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree/N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
How to apply for Limpopo of Public Works Bursaries 2023
Return the application to:
The Senior Manager HRD; PMS
Department of Public Works
Private Bag X 9490Polokwane 0700
Or hand deliver to Works Towers
43 Church Street
For full details click here