Tomorrow Trust: Bursaries 2023
Tomorrow Trust is inviting South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October
The Tomorrow Trust Tertiary Program offers bursaries to students completing various degrees at different institutions. Our goal is to support and help build independent, problem-solving, conscious young adults, who will enter the workplace self-reliant and ready to lead a successful life.
This is achieved through ongoing support provided by our in-house Psychologists and various activities students experience throughout their time at the Tomorrow Trust. We aim to create a safe space and a family environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Full or partial bursaries to attend a registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and transport.
- On-going psycho-social and academic support with our in-house Psychologists.
- Monthly workshops develop essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities, vacation work, and work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with our Grades R – Grades 12 at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with countless opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership upon graduation
Who can apply
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Full-Time Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree.
- Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions: WITS, UJ, Stellenbosch, UCT, Rhodes, and UP
- Graduates who finished their undergrad between Jan 2020 and Dec 2022
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at Tomorrow Trust Bursary Application 2022