Subtrop Lindsey Milne: Bursaries 2023
Subtrop Lindsey Milne is inviting South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards a BSc Agriculture degree (majoring in Agricultural Economics or Horticultural Science)
Every year, the bursary scheme provides financial assistance to students pursuing studies within the Subtropical fruit industry, in South Africa.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and are renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance. The bursary value will depend on the needs of the students and will be reviewed annually.
Bursary recipients will be required to enter into a contractual agreement with Subtrop. After graduation, students will be required to work for the SA Subtropical Growers’ Association (Subtrop) for an amount of time equal to their bursary award
Subtrop will appoint a panel of judges to make the selection for the bursary, and successful applicants will be required to sign a contractual agreement. All candidates will receive feedback on the outcome of their application as soon as possible.
Requirements for the Subtrop Lindsey Milne Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to meet all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a BSc Agriculture degree qualification (as mentioned above)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
- You must intend on pursuing a career within the subtropical fruit industry in South Africa
- You must read and agree to all of the terms stated on the application form
How to apply for the Subtrop Lindsey Milne Bursary
Download and complete the Subtrop Lindsey Milne Bursary Application Form 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full university academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- A motivational letter stating why you should be awarded the bursary
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Details of any other bursary or scholarship awards that you currently hold
- 3 references (full name, relationship to you, email address, and contact number)
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Insert the words Subtrop Lindsey Milne Bursary in the email subject line)