South32 2023 Bursaries of Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi
South32 is inviting qualifying students to apply for Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
The Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Bursaries will be awarded to deserving students, for Undergraduate degree or diploma studies within the following fields:
- Architecture, Built Environment, and Engineering (ALL disciplines)
- Commerce, Law, and Management (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Science, Law)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Health Science (Medicine, Nursing, etc)
- Humanities (Arts, Social Science, Education, etc)
- Science (Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Earth Science, Actuarial Science, and Biological Science)
- Other disciplines may also be considered
Candidates will be selected based on 2 main factors: academic excellence and financial need.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview and assessment. If you do not receive any feedback by 30 November 2022 at the latest, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and are renewable based on academic performance and conduct.
Requirements you need to apply for the Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the King Cetshwayo District, in KwaZulu-Natal province
- You must be under 21 years old
- You must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate degree or diploma)
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time at a recognised University or the University of Technology in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups
How to apply for the Bursary
Applications must be submitted online at: Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary Application
You will be required to fill in this code when applying: Hillside23
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance into a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence within the King Cetshwayo District