Mbuyelo Mining Contractors: Bursaries 2023
Mbuyelo Mining Contractors is inviting South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for the 2023 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 30 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate degree studies, within these fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
Successful candidates will be contacted within 30 days after the closing date – if you have not received any feedback by 31 October 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The bursary is renewable each year, dependent on satisfactory academic performance.
Requirements you need to apply for Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursaries 2023
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be studying or have registered to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for all major subjects at the tertiary level if currently studying
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- Preference will be given to students who reside in any of these areas: Emakhazeni, Chief Albert Luthuli, and Steve Tshwete Municipalities
How to apply for Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursaries 2023
Applications must be submitted online at Mbuyelo Bursary Application 2023