Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA): Bursaries 2023
Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA) is inviting students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for qualifications in a field of study related to ICT (Information and Communications Technology)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to meet all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in a field of study related to ICT (Information and Communications Technology),(postgraduate studies will not be funded)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa (University, TVET College, Private FET College, or higher educational institution)
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding
- You must intend on following a career within the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sector
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at ISPA Bursary Application 2023
Applicants must Register an account before they can Login and apply.
Note: you may save your application and login to return to it, but make sure that you submit your application before the deadline stipulated below.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full academic record, including most recent results (certified copy)
- Education background: details about your education, including school, higher institutions, qualifications, and year/s completed
- Name of institution where you will study and proposed course
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Contactable references, including name, contact details, and relation to you (employer, teacher, etc).