HCI Foundation Bursaries 2023 for SA students
HCI Foundation is inviting South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for the 2023 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 30 September 2022
HCI Foundation bursaries are primarily for our current bursary recipients who will be returning to university in 2023, and new applicants at Honours and Post-graduate Diploma levels at the institutions listed below.
- Rhodes University
- Nelson Mandela University
- University of the Free State
- North-West University
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Pretoria
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
When to apply for 2023
Applications open from 01 August 2022 to 30 September 2022.
Applications are open to South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients who are continuing their undergraduate studies in 2023 at a public university or university of technology in South Africa.
- The gross family income should be less than R38 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2022
Note: We do not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at TVET colleges.
Requirements you need to apply for HCI Foundation bursaries
- You must have a working email address
- You must have a working cell phone number
- You must have a student number if you are applying for your second year of study or higher
- You must have proof of the exact amount of your parents’ or guardians’ monthly income
How to apply for the HCI Foundation bursaries
HCI Foundation Bursary applications are done online at: https://hcifoundation.devman.co.za/devman/web/bursary/
No hardcopy application forms will be available. Please note that this application form cannot be downloaded; therefore, you are advised to reserve sufficient time to complete the application online. However, you can start, stop, save and continue your application throughout the application process.