BET Software: Bursaries 2023
BET Software is inviting South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 ARE NOW OPEN
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Do you want your dream to come true through academics? Take your next step by applying for the BET Software bursary.
At BET Software, we’re big on making dreams come true. We believe that a tertiary qualification in an ICT-related field is more valuable than ever before. If you’re planning on working towards a qualification in an ICT-related field at a registered Higher Education Institution in 2023, or you’re already in the process of doing so, keep reading!
Requirements you need to apply for BET Software Bursary
- South African citizenship
- Completed Matric
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised higher learning institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for the current year of stud
- Studying or met admission to study towards a Higher Education qualification in the following ICT-related fields:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- System and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
A BET Dare to Dream bursary is a gift that keeps on giving! Recipients can apply for further funding for each additional year of study. Once the bursary holders have successfully completed their studies, they can apply to join our Graduate Programme where they will have the opportunity to further their skills.
You can also become a valuable and permanent member of our All-Star Team.
How to apply for BET Software Bursary
Applications must be submitted online at BET Software Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded)
- Certified ID copy of the applicant
- A letter of motivation stating why you’d be a worthy candidate.
- Your letter of acceptance from an Accredited Tertiary institution, indicating the full registration, tuition, and examination fee, along with the course duration for both first-year students and returning students – qualification and academic year to be specified
- Proof of disability – medical/ doctors’ letter (where applicable)
- First-year students – certified copy of matric results
- First-year students – a detailed quotation from Accredited Tertiary Institution
- Returning students – your academic transcripts for the previous 12 months of study
- Returning students – statement of account and quotation from institution