2023 CIPLA Medpro South Africa Bursaries
CIPLA Medpro South Africa is inviting students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
The bursary Application closing date is 31 October 2022
About our Bursary
CIPLA Medpro South Africa Pty (Ltd) is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards a qualification at an accredited tertiary learning institution.
CIPLA bursaries are awarded to academically astute students registering for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. year of studies in 2023.
Bursaries will be awarded for the following fields of study:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Business studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Demand planning
- Natural Sciences
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
Requirements you need to apply for the bursary
As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents. Note that, applications that do not include the following documentation, will not be considered:
- Certified copy of ID document, matric certificate, and academic qualifications
- A one-page Resume
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts
- Proof of registration with an accredited tertiary Institution and first year completed.
- Passed all subjects/ modules from the previous year.
- English, read, write and speak.
- SA citizens between the ages of 21 – 28.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for tertiary studies
- Currently not receiving another bursary funding
- Students from groups defined by BBBEE criteria.
Please note: Continued funding is conditional on the CIPLA-funded student maintaining an aggregate of 70% for each year.
Bursary terms and conditions
CIPLA-funded students may be expected to work at CIPLA during specified vacations. This will be communicated and negotiated in advance with the relevant student.
Graduating CIPLA-funded students are required to apply to the CIPLA Graduate Programme.
How to apply for the Bursary
You will be required to “Register” an account, fill in all your personal details, and then “Login” to apply.
You will be required to upload electronic copies of the following documents with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate
- Academic qualifications
- Academic transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Cipla directly:
Contact page: https://www.cipla.co.za/contact
Read the Cipla bursary FAQ before submitting a query.