2023 Bursaries of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is inviting qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
The Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
PwC invites students to apply for their CA training programme. The PwC CA training programme is available to students at any time during their studies – including in Matric and at the tertiary level.
The CA learnership will commence once students have received their Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or completed their honors degree.
Requirements you need to apply for the Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric with an exemption and university acceptance
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum “B” symbol for Mathematics (NOT Mathematics Literacy) in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum “B” symbol for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% if currently in your 1st or 2nd year of study
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% if currently in your 3rd year of study
- You must be fluent in English
- You must have strong communication skills
Students must also possess the following personal qualities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business, technical and digital skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Able to build relationships and work in a team
How to apply for the Bursary
Applications must be submitted online at PwC Bursary Application 2023
(Reference Number: PWC220905-1)
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary acceptance/ registration (on tertiary letterhead)