2022 / 2023 Coronation Fund Managers Internships
Coronation Fund Managers is inviting unemployed graduates to apply for the IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 31 October 2022
About our Internship
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accounting/finance / economic graduate with a ‘can do attitude who delivers beyond what is expected of them and is very keen to get well-rounded exposure to the Middle Office section of our business.
Our environment encourages collaboration, mentorship, and ownership amongst other attributes that make our culture strong and our business what it is. Be part of this dynamic team.
- Cash and Collateral management.
- Corporate actions and proxy voting.
- Dealing with audit requests and queries.
- Cash flow management and electronic banking.
- Assist CRMs with client-related queries.
- Assist the Personal Investment Client Servicing team with any client-related queries.
- Assist the middle office team with ad hoc queries.
- Attending to monthly, quarterly, ad hoc client and regulatory reporting requirements.
- General administration duties.
Requirements you need to apply for the Internship
- This is a graduate position thus no experience is required.
- Graduate or equivalent (Accounting, Economics, Finance)
- Must be solutions driven
- Microsoft Office suite
How to apply for the Internship
Click here to apply online for Coronation Fund Managers: Internships 2022 / 2023